Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pictures!

Here are some pictures for those of you who either don't have facebook, or simply haven't seen the pictures I have posted on facebook! Sorry it has taken so long..I will be sure to post more later on!


This Saturday was Independence Day for Costa Rica! There was a big parade in my town, and all of the other AFS students and I were a part of it! This is me with a friend from Germany and a little girl who wanted a picture with us!

An Iguana! My host dad said iguana is very common to eat in Costa Rica.. although I didn't have the nerve to ask if I had eaten it yet in my time here.


My street, taken from my house!


The view from my personal favorite spot right up my street!


My host sisters and I at the beach!


Naranjo(the town I live in) is known for bungee jumping. This is a 245 foot jump that I hope to go off of before I leave!

So, these are only a few of the many pictures I have taken! I hope this and my blog posts help give you an idea as to what I have been up too while here in Costa Rica! Less than 4 months left.. wish me luck!

Tieta

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tieta....I'm loving reading about your adventures...it's a pretty different world than good ole SBHS, isn't it?! I hope you continue to explore and practice your Spanish and I'll continue to live vicariously through you!
    Best-Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit in the parade! Muy linda!

    Love you ... Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tieta, iguana tastes good but a bit rubbery. You should try it. And bungee jumping, definitely do it. It is absolutely exhilarating!!!
    Thanks for sharing the pictures!

    Mr. Godfrey

    ReplyDelete