Friday, July 20, 2012

"See You In 6 Months"

Hey everyone!

Today I leave for Costa Rica from Miami, Florida with the other 11 kids who will be spending any amount of time in Costa Rica through AFS. It is absolutely unbelievable thaty I will be meeting my host parents and sisters in just a couple days! I'm extremely excited though! As wierd as it seems, the closer I get to meeting them, the less nervous I am. I talked to my host mom last night and she explained to me that they all are very excited to have me and are very patient and love me already! That definitely comforted me a lot! So, I promise next time I will write a longer, more thought out blog post when I actually have something to write about. Until then,

To everyone in South Burlington, Vermont,

I will see you in 6 months!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tieta. I am very excited for you and sad at the same time as I won't see your infectious smile for 6 months. Please be safe. I love you very much. –Dad

    ReplyDelete